I got a little ahead of myself installing components on the new coiled light bracer. Rather tha test each component as I went, I installed a bunch of stuff at once, and then turned it on (circuit-wise it was a repeat so I felt a little too confident). It didn't work. Nothing. I didn't know where to start.
So I cut the board out unsoldered it, and started over, the right way. The short is in the switch bank I made to control the various states. I may take it appart and redo that part too, or I may got for a walk. Let's just say reaching through the coiled copper to do all of that soldering and unsoldering yesterday got a weensy bit old.